The Bushbaby Inn Guest House is located in the small suburb of Lydiana, in the East of Pretoria. The Bushbaby Inn used to be a house that was built in 1966 by Mr. Piet Grobler, grandson of Minister Piet Grobler. Minister Grobler served in the cabinet of General Hertzog during the 1920’s. The Groblers’ farm was named after Lydia, the wife of Piet. Lydiana has always been a place where guests and friends were welcomed with open arms and a cup of coffee. In this tradition, the Bushbaby Inn will continue to do just that.
The Bushbaby Inn Guest House offers five luxury bedrooms, a family room and public spaces. The furniture is mostly heirlooms. The old indigenous trees growing in the garden of the Inn, and the nearby National Botanical Gardens, ensure that many bird species and Bush babies are permanent residents. The Bushbaby Inn has a live-in operations manager who can assist you with any queries or emergencies. Water in the guesthouse is heated with gas geysers. Glass, paper, plastic and organic waste is recycled. We pride ourselves in our environmentally friendly efforts and ‘green’ establishment.
The Bushbaby Inn Guest House Accommodation:
- Five spacious, well-appointed Luxury Rooms with full en-suite bathrooms and a Family Room with en-suite bathroom, shower only.
- Capacity: 15 Guests
- Luxury Rooms: Spacious luxury room with a queen size bed, full en-suite bathroom and dressing room. Air Conditioning, ADSL, DSTV, bar fridge and complementary tea and coffee tray. Additional bedding can be arranged for children.
- Family Room: Luxury room with a King size bed and two single beds, with air conditioning, DSTV, en-suite bathroom with shower, balcony, private entrance, coffee and tea tray.
The Bushbaby Inn Guest House – Room Facilities include:
- Queen size / King size beds
- En-suite bathroom
- Private entrance – opens up to a patio and the garden
- Air conditioning
- Well stocked bar fridge
- Hair dryer
- Complimentary glass of port on arrival
- Coffee and tea tray with freshly baked supplies
The Bushbaby Inn Guest House Contact Details:
(012) 804 9239
079 503 4977
086 531 8793
11 Suikerbos Avenue
P.O. Box 36567