Little Village Christian Nursery School was established by Laurine Wagner in 1987. We are a culturally diverse school catering to the needs of our community. Under the loving attention and gentle Christian guidance of their teachers and assistants, children of Little Village enjoy a busy day at school, benefiting from the well equipped classes, fun playgrounds, extra murals and other interesting activities. Our children receive a comprehensive pre-school education that enables them to move to Primary School confidently.
Little Village Christian Nursery School offers:
- Full Day and Half Day Options for ages 2 to 6 years old (we are open throughout the year with a 3 week break for the December holidays).
- Hours are from 06h45 to 17h30 – Programme begins at 08h05.
- 6 Classes, each under the dedicated supervision of a qualified teacher and teacher assistant.
- Our 2 Grade R Classes (with their own separate facilities) are equipped and geared to providing a structured learning programme that will ensure children receive a comprehensive pre-school education, and enable them to move to Primary School confidently.
- Each Age Group has it’s own daily educational programme that meets the needs of the child’s unique and appropriate developmental stage.
- Music and Movement (done weekly) forms an integral part of our school programme and takes place in our Gross Motor and Music area.
- Ample time is spent in the Playground encouraging sharing and socializing, while developing gross motor skills.
- Extra Murals (dancing, computers, pottery, rugga, swimming) are offered privately, on the premises (except swimming).
- Security Guard outside all day, cctv access control, electric fence and armed response.
- Annual highlights include Grandparents Day, Graduation Concert and Ceremony and the Big Walk.
Contact Details for Little Village Christian Nursery School:
304 Bardenhorst Street